WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store your credit card or netbanking details. All monetary processing and transactions are done through a secure third party payment gateway provided by EBS which is a leader in online payment systems and is verified by Verisign (TM).
Your Google profile information is accessed only at the time of logging in with Google, and this information is used to fill in your basic account information in case you do not already have an account with us. This information can be accessed and changed under the "My Account" section of our website at any time.